Amaresh Rajaratnam

Official Website of Amaresh Rajaratnam | Entrepreneur

Forums

Forum Home > Website Technologies > Looking for Advice on webhost for small business

Fazra Farook
Limited Member

I am a partner for a small dental office looking to make our presence in the web. This website will just have information, download forms, small gallery sections, and submitting questions/emails and possibly to make appointments. This is so that our patients can find us when they search. Im corrently working on buying a domain name at godaddy.com. Once it is done, I need a soltuin to make a website. also now i am down to two choices for webhosts being bluehost and site5. I prefer based in southern california (office located in orange county) as mostly people will be from this area looking for us. please anyone who can help me with this, give me a nice advice on what to choose. thank you. greetings from fazi.

October 19, 2014 at 5:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Amaresh
Site Owner

Hello, Here you go. You can make a website without any HTML knowledge required, No extra cost at all if you buy a web hosting from any service providers. You can host your domain name which you register from godaddy.com and also make a website and publish in minutes. Can update easily, make galleries, use inbuilt forms and apps to customize your website easily.

According to my knowledge getting a hosting account at Bluehost is well recommended. Also you can get hosting account at my own company arriyonhost.com as well. Both are same service providers but some extra features are different.

• Getting a domain name at Godaddy.com - 100% recommended.
  • Getting a hosting account at Bluehost.com - 100% recommended.
  • Getting a hosting account at Arriyonhost.com - 100% recommended.

Specially you should notice how much space will you require to host your website. It can be unlimited disk space and all unlimited features or 100GB to 500GB or like that disk space hosting are also fine. I recommend you to go for Unlimited Featured hosting because it is hassel free. The recommended hosting listen above all has unlimited featured and limited featured hosting as well. Prices will be differ in limited and unlimited hosting accounts.

Recommended Hosting Capacity - Unlimited Featured.

If you need some more information and support you can chat with me at Arriyonhost.com live chat support. I can help you on getting a hosting account and hosting your domain name and also making your website and helping you on updating your website as well.

--

October 23, 2014 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.